3. Adventure of the Seas
The ship and staff was mostly good. Not outstanding. Our dining waitress was great, and the head waiter was very attentive. Did not like that the solarium and pool bars opened late, no morning Bloody Mary. The staff failed to invite me to the Cruise Critic gathering, and to the Crown and Anchor party. The staff messed up my Visa card registration and charged it all to my travel companign. The Starbucks on 5th floor only had enough mix for chai tea for for one cup. And never got more. I paid for drink pkg and expected to drink some. Not impressed with Martinque, people not friendly. Couldn't get a taxi as no one cared to speak with us. The people of St Lucia and Barbados were very friendly and were helpful when we got twisted and needed a little help to go bsck to ship. The Jolly Roger snorkle trip was fun as usual.

Sisters plus

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by DonnaTy

The Jolly Roger snorkle trip was fun as usual.
DonnaTy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Odd configuration but nice view over front deck.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans