3. Norwegian Sun
Nice cruise , great entertainment and food was as expected for a 4* ship. My only criticism is about some of the excursions which were not worth the money but may be great to help develop those poorer countries. The Panama Canal remain the greatest experience. I want to highlight Veli who was a great cruise animator and made my solo cruise really fun! Delays at embarkation but I understand that computer issues can occur and that once we started, it went relatively smooth after. What was not great was customs issues at disembarkation which lead to stress of risk not making our flights but these were customs issues and should not reflect on NCL. All in all I would recommend NCL if you want a nice relax vacation where you get a nice cruise experience and where you can decide if you want to go with classic dress style, relax or all in !!

WOW the Panama Canal is a must see

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Ddo18

Nice cruise , great entertainment and food was as expected for a 4* ship.

The Panama Canal remain the greatest experience.

Ddo18’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OF
Great room and excellent service
Biscayne Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins