3. Norwegian Getaway
I went on this cruise as a Solo Travler. I loved the Solo Lounge, amazing experience. The entire staff on this ship is second to none, polite, confident and always willling to help you. The Entertaininment was amazing. the food, WOW.....Amazing. The Garden Buffett was awesome and the spaecialty dinning was fantastic. I had a 4 Meal speciality dinning package and it was great. As for Embarkment and Disembarkment, went smooth as can be. The Cruise Director Siles was constantly giving updates on the progress of what was occurring during the Disembarkemnet, what a consummate professional, great job. This was my second cruise with Norwegian Cruise Lines and as far as I am concerned they have earned my business for future cruise. I cannot wait until my next adventure on NCL. I am thinking April 2018 Norwegian Pearl 21-Day, Panama Canal. I also am thinking of doing a cruise on the Bliss with my Adult Daughter and Grandaughter.

Richard Levy

Ages Under 3
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1 11541
I loved my cabin and the solo Lounge. My Cabin Stuart was great, attentive and professional.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins