3. Serenade of the Seas
We've just got home from an incredible holiday! We had a smooth flight out to Boston from London, our pre-organised transfer was brilliant. The hotel, booked through Royal Caribbean, was fabulous and very well located. We got a taxi to the port the next day and we're a little bit overwhelmed with the huge queue to check in, it seemed we'd all been given the same embarkation time! It moved relatively fast though and before we knew it we were on the ship. Everything about the cruise was fantastic and myself, my husband and both my children loved every minute! The ship is beautiful, food was amazing and service impeccable! There was so much for all of us to do but no pressure to do anything at all. All the islands were beautiful and the weather made it even better! We didn't want to leave and certainly didn't want to go back to work! Must get planning the next one!

Amazing holiday!