3. Norwegian Spirit
We sailed on the Spirit in 2013 for my 60th where better to celebrate my husband's 65th! We loved her then and still do. Appreciated there had been a couple of refurbs and noticed the engine when sitting at rear of Windows wasn't so noise and vibrated less than last time. Staff were very cheerful and used our names especially our waiters in the bars. Food was lovely and can't see why people would complain. Halloween turnip carvings were a work of art! As we're the various fruit and vegetable carvings We had dinner with Murat at the Officers dinner who kept us entertained! Also attended the Latitudes drinks party. Lots of lovely Canapés. On our last day we came back to our room and what a lovely surprise as we found room decorated for my husband's birthday complete with ice bucket and champagne with a lovley card from Armando and Captain Peter. Disappointed though that on our 11day cruise only one was termed "Norwegian Night Out", thought on a cruise of that length there were normally two and expected one on each of our sea days. Also going by the demographic age group of the passengers, special events like the White Hot Party and Halloween started after 10pm. I realise the theatre show doesn't finish until 10.30 and you are fitting em round that but wish there could be some compromise as we even I. Our mid 60s were feeling tired after all our other activities. Shore excursions are too expensive and although we personally don't like doing things ashore in groups, you are along business to the private companies also the $85 charge for transfer the airport is way over the top. Private transfers for 6/ work out st $25/30 per person and we and many others took a well organised bus to airport for $20 per person. These above are my only gripes. Thanks for a wonderful experience

22nd Oct 2017 Birthday Cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by rettie

Staff were very cheerful and used our names especially our waiters in the bars.

Food was lovely and can't see why people would complain.

Latitudes drinks party. Lots of lovely Canapés.

These above are my only gripes.

Thanks for a wonderful experience
rettie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Inside
Cabin IX 6069
Lovely and well kept room for everything.Decent size of bathroom.
Lamuel our steward was very attentive always had a smile and made the most adorable towel animals.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins