3. Serenade of the Seas
Liked itinerary, love the islands, especially St. Lucia. Relaxing and good food and service, also liked the music around the ship. Was a little upset that I did not receive body lotion in my cabin since I am diamond plus, don't think it would have cost more than .30 cents, think Royal Caribbean is cutting back on so many things, but did without. The ship was clean, lot to do, had a very nice dinner table. Met friends I cruised with in the past and we had a lot to talk about, met a lot of new friends. We had a very nice table for eight for early dining, enjoyed going to dinner with a lot of conversation, very relaxing. Halloween party was very nice, danced a lot, and loved a lot of costumes? All in all it was a great relaxing cruise, this was our fourth time doing this itinerary and thinking of doing it again next year, we have not booked it yet. Our table at dining was 227, and Ben Amor and Hakim were excellent, could not do enough to please us.

Watching sunrise from balcony

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by cheche01

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
Liked itinerary, love the islands, especially St. Lucia.

Relaxing and good food and service, also liked the music around the ship.

Halloween party was very nice, danced a lot, and loved a lot of costumes?

cheche01’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Cabin was nice, very clean.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans