3. Grandeur of the Seas
Love this ship it is not too big and the service is outstanding. Stateroom staff went over and above to make sure all our needs where met. Dining room staff was also outstanding. First night dinner was vey slow but this was because it was our waiter first night, but after that night it was above par. Second last day of cruise we hit high seas as high as 12 foot waves. The entire staff was every where to help and assist guests who needed help. Shows where repeats of the past year only new cast members. Cruise director Paul and his sidekick Ms. Tanga are still on board and they are always full of laughs. Headliners did not enjoy the comedy they are a little too off color for us While on board a water from another area spilled wine (white thank god) on me and the crew made sure that I had my clothes cleaned and well taken care of after that.

Perfect Size Ship

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by mocpgc

mocpgc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Great size for the few dollars more over a balcony room it is worth the bucks.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans