3. Carnival Conquest
We actually chose this cruise due to the time of year ,the itinerary and the cost. We did a back to back staying on board from the 14th until the 28th .We flew in on the 12th and did some shopping at the Sawgrass Mills outlets getting some great deals . We stayed at the Ramada airport Cruiseport and will stay there again due to the excellent staff and service. I enjoyed the cruise very much with excellent care from Christine our cabin attendant .Embarkation was delayed and departure until 9 at night due to coming out of dry dock. The food was quite good and I discovered the BBQ upstairs from the read Lido buffet. It is a best kept secret on the ship ,not as crowded with great food. Also loved the pizza and Guys burgers .We enjoyed most of the shows except for Flick and loved the comedians especially Just June .The service was wonderful and the shore excursions were excellent ,good and bad. I did not like Nassau and will not visit again. DO NOT let anyone talk you into a good deal braiding hair at the Nassau straw market . We got taken for $4 per braid that took 15 minutes and $68. Our first and last stop was Amber Cove and I will visit there again as well as Aruba and Curacao. Did not Like Nassau or half moon cay although our shore tour on Aqua trax was a blast but the snorkeling was dangerous .

I loved the B2B cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by wishIcouldcruiseforever

wishIcouldcruiseforever’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8255
Nice cabin with space .Quiet for us .Nice balcony .
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Amber Cove
    On our back to back we did 2 excursions . The first was Outback Adventure where you go in a big truck ,visit a school they sponsor ,a traditional home and a beach. If you visit the school take a bag or 2 of school supplies . The children are giving you shy hugs and high fives .I would do this again and bring school supplies for the dear children . The second leg we did a snorkeling expedition on a luxury catamaran and would do it again for the beautiful reefs . The staff were engaging and helpful .
    View All 696 Amber Cove Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Amber Cove Cruise Port Review
  • Snorkeling
    We loved the snorkeling with Pelican Adventures .The reef snorkeling was wonderful and snorkeling over the wreck of the Antilla was an experience not to be missed .The open bar proved to be potent as one lady got quite drunk, I asked for a weak drink which the surprised bartender complied with. We had lunch at a wharf after and it was ok , with BBQ ribs and chicken and a stale bun,corn and pasta salad. Then some beach time but not too much so we enjoyed it. The ride back to the ship was on an open party bus and the driver was fun and funny. He went on a roundabout 3 or 4 times to make us laugh. We were whooping and hollering all the way back with people smiling ,laughing and responding to our high spirits. The driver made it fun! I will do this again when I go back to Aruba.
    View All 162 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Jeep Tour
    We did the mini jeep tour and my daughter drove . She found it stressful going through town due to having to stay close to keep cars out of our line . Our buggy had a mechanical issue which meant us being pushed up hills . The staff gave us one of the newer ones to replace it. The north coast is amazing ,very rugged . The last part of the tour we went to a beach club for 2 hours . We are not beach people so it was a waste of 2 hours .
  • Half Moon Cay
    It was unsafe . The water was rough and salt water was coming in the snorkel . The staff except for the young captain stuck to themselves. I was almost injured trying to reboard as the rough waves caused the ladder to bounce up and slam down. I pushed myself out of harms way at the last second until one staff stood on the ladder to stabilize it and the captain helped me back on board . They should not have taken us out in that.I will not do that again and it almost soured my daughter on snorkeling.
    View All 12,410 Half Moon Cay Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Half Moon Cay Cruise Port Review
  • Snorkel
    In the morning we went on the Aqua Trax seadoos and had a blast . I would do this again even though it was only 30 minutes but a lot of fun.Just beware when they take you out on the ocean briefly the waves are big and you get some serious airtime on the machine . Some staff on half moon cay in information clearly do not enjoy their job . They are rather terse when telling you to go wait over there .
  • Dune Buggy Tour
    YOU GET REALLY MUDDY. Be forewarned you will get really dirty on this tour and it is a blast On our way back to the ship people stopped talking ,stared ,filmed us and remarked that we looked like we really had fun we were so muddy .My daughter drove so I think she got back at me by aiming for all the mud she could find.The staff are fun and engaging . I did not care for people throwing candy to kids as they run out in front of you and it is a danger to them.
    View All 10 Dune Buggy Tour Reviews
  • Nassau
    It was a long bus ride to the heritage park with a bus driver who was clearly not engaged . He delivered a commentary in a bored monotone voice .The ATVs are in poor condition with bald tires and mine kept popping into low gear range .They gave me a newer one to drive . The boys running the tour are one of the good things about it as they were friendly and engaging and you do get dirty as they take you through major puddles and mud. The private beach was beautiful with only 8 of us sharing the space . They offer overpriced food with jerk meat that caused flames to shoot out of my ears. We did agree that the beach was a special treat though and we are not sit around the beach people .After we were dropped off at the straw market and beware DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO BRAID YOUR HAIR. It is a huge ripoff at $4 per braid . We ended up paying $68 for 15 minutes of work .I was furious and vowed to warn others .
    View All 12,410 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews