3. Serenade of the Seas
We like the cruise because it was convenient for us leaving from Boston. This was our third time doing this repositioning cruise. The stops are really good. We booked again for next year. The ship was in need of a facelift and was heading to dry dock for some work after this cruise. They now have life guards that hover at the edge of the pool. I was swimming alone in the solarium pool and the guard stood over me. As I swam 20 feet to the other side he walked along with me. It felt very intrusive and could have been done better with some common sense. I saw eight people slip and fall on the pool deck. That seems to be the much bigger hazard. We had a great time at the Diamond Lounge. There were many fun loving people there and the bar tenders were great. We normally like to gamble every day but the table games that they had weren't great. There were several Black Jack tables that were always empty and the Caribbean Stud table was almost always empty. There was one 3 card Poker table that the dealer had to maker out a waiting list for. They could easily swap out one of the Black Jack tables for a Let It Ride Table.

Enjoyable Cruise