3. Serenade of the Seas
Love repo's and this cruise started in my hometown of Boston. An hours ride and we were in the cruiseport. Been to all the islands and have cruised on Serenade before. Her and Freedom are my favorites. What made this cruise special was the crew. Outstanding crew throughout the ship from the MDR to the bars. Plenty of entertainment onboard. Food was very good and plenty of variety. Disembarkation went smoothly however embarkation didn't. Apparently security team didn't show up so had to send another team over which meant long lines outside the terminal and porters were non existent. Just a small blip. Once onboard everything was fabulous. For the few shows we went to the entertainment was really good. Band from Toronto, Rookie, sang all old songs and I knew all the words! Danny Lucas (I think that was his name) juggler and comic was amazing. Laugh out loud funny. All in all a great cruise. Would do it again.

The crew really make the cruise

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by NovaBoy

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
NovaBoy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Cabin is fine for 2 people. We had plenty of closet space. Bathroom is a little tight but how long are you in there!
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans