3. Brilliance of the Seas
I choose this cruise for the destinations. Never cruised with Royal Carribean before but it was an excellent cruise. Embarkation and disembarkation really smooth. The ship itself was in great condition. Really liked the Winjammer restaurant setup with the different food stations. There was no waiting lines that you get on other ships. A great idea. I found great choices of food. Desserts so good. The main dining was also excellent. I went every night. The waiters were very good. Went every night to the shows. They were of a good standard. A couple of entertainers from Britian were excellent. There was always something going on in the Centrum. One of the bands was excellent(not sure of name). The ship was very easy to find your way around. I had an inside solo cabin 4583 on Deck 4 and I was so so happy. I was only about five steps away from the Centrum, where everything was happening. Was also very close to the main dining room. There was no noise at all.

Great Cruise