3. Celebrity Silhouette
My wife and I recently finished a 12 day cruise to the western Mediterranean. We loved our experience on board! The staff was wonderful, from the day we arrived at the cruise terminal to board the Silhouette right through to the day we disembarked. All the staff on board were courteous and helpful. Our cabin steward was the best, and our assistant waiter, who we met 18 months ago on the Equinox, remembered my 1st name when we saw him at mustering the first day! The entertainment was top-notch, from the "production" cast of singers, dancers and acrobats (all new shows for us!) through to the specialty entertainers that included singers, magicians and comedians. There was only 1 act we did not like -- not bad for a 12 day cruise. The food in the main dining room was delicious (and only once did we send something back), and we liked the variety offered in the cafe. We had 3 dinners at specialty restaurants -- QSine, Murano and Tuscan Grille -- and all 3 meals were great! My two "negative" comments are: (1) The ship is starting to show its age -- some furniture a bit worn, and some linens were frayed. But overall, the ship is well-maintained. (2) The one shore excursion we booked through Celebrity was bad -- I shared my concerns with Celebrity, and they refunded half the fee (which I thought was a nice gesture). We would not hesitate cruising again on the Silhouette!!

Loved Our Experience On Board the Silhouette!

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by hschild107

We would not hesitate cruising again on the Silhouette!!
hschild107’s Full Rating Summary