As a customer on a present cruise I am not interested/concerned with a future refit as everything should be in tip top condition now before the planned refit. The ship was due to set sail for Germany at noon on 31st October. Well I have never been on a ship that had so many toilet facility failures during a cruise. Lifts, sinks, toilets and laundry machines out of action, all going to be put right though with the refit? The food, staff were amazing as were the entertainment provided The cabin on deck 7 was great. B32 Port side with bath overhead shower and balcony. The ship seems to creak quite a lot, so much so that my wife had to wear ear plugs at night to get to sleep. We were transported to Southampton by feeder coach, which was brilliant, we were on the ship and at our cabin within twenty minutes after leaving the coach, the cabin was great , however the bathroom was starting to look a bit tired, but served its purpose. We had decided to book freedom dining which was a great decision, the entertainment and activities were so very good throughout the entire cruise. The staff throughout the entire ship were simply amazing. We visited some great Caribbean islands and met some great people both on and off the islands. Overall the cruise was very enjoyable, would I travel on the ship again? well yes I suppose we would, especially after this much needed refit.

Nice old lady of the seas starting to show her age.

Arcadia Cruise Review by phonso100%

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Balcony and Bath/Shower

phonso100%’s Full Rating Summary
Get Arcadia price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Balcony and Bath/Shower
Cabin DB B32
great cabin which was on deck 7 Port side, however the bathroom was looking slightly tired sepecially the bath sealant.
  Arcadia Deck Plans