3. Strand Cruise
It has been a while since I returned from this trip but anytime thinking about our time in Myanmar, The Strand cruise is a highlight not to be missed. I still can remember many of crew members who always appeared with cheerful smile and took such incredibly personal care to every single guest on board in professional and polite way. Everything was virtually perfect and flawless from the beginning till the goodbye. Though, personal opinion of mine, the farewell traditional show was well prepared and imbued with national identity, it was seemingly a quite long for my full attention. Foods and drinks are fresh and healthy but we hope we could eat better, newspaper (short version) with breaking news are provided upon every breakfast. Cabin was made up daily while we were on shore excursion. Anyway, I feel satisfied and enjoyable over the time on board. Strand did their excellent job from their heart that I could felt.

Excellent services on luxury cruise

Strand Cruise Cruise Review by Lilly Kao

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Asia

Lilly Kao’s Full Rating Summary
Get Strand Cruise price drops

Clean, neat, comfortable in elegant design