3. Celebrity Constellation
I have to say, the embarkation was extremely smooth, so this was a good start to our cruise. I do however feel that even though having a refit the ship still felt a bit dated. The cabin was clean, but again felt a bit dated. We have only cruised 6 times previously and have never taken in a show before. This cruise however we took in 5 shows and really enjoyed them. The staff were so so friendly. A big disappointment however was the food in the dining room. The food on the sun deck for breakfast and lunch was very nice. One thing which really annoyed me was the fact that some passengers were refusing to apply the hand gel when offered by the crew, and i passed on this to one of the head of the ship. From a personal perspective we were disappointed with the lack of guest making an effort to dress up for dinner(we did every night, we feel this adds to the occasion). I am well aware that the Company has to make money, but the price for even a bus trip to Rome was $90 or there about's, we ended up getting a bus at the port 19 Euros each return. as well as this internet prices were again about $332 for a 10 day cruise. Rip off.

Not sure if we will sail with Celebrity again

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by gorthy97

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
gorthy97’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
Cabin 2B 732
The cabin was clean but a bit dated
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins