3. Regal Princess
Our embarkation from Brooklyn Cruise Terminal was very quick and very easy. Same for our disembarkation. The Regal is beautifully designed with outstanding technological advances in the Princess Theatre and in the new "Princess Live" lounge. Our minisuite had a bath (I wasn't expecting that) and a comfortable layout including a big couch and two flat screen TVs. The balcony was smaller than I expected but the views from Riviera deck were excellent. We had so many dining options to choose from - we had exceptional service in the Crown Grill and great food. The dining room was good as usual. We tried the new Alfredo and Gelato areas in the atrium and enjoyed both. The coffee bar on deck 5 was my favourite for quick eats and pastries and good coffee. We were very impressed with the new shows - Bravo & Born to Dance - and the use of digital backdrops. Cruise Director Dan was all over the ship and very likeable. Princess Live was a gem - we attended a few trivias and events in there. Loved the Princess TV options and movie options. Photo Dept. was efficient and produced good quality work. I found the layout of the gallery a little difficult to get used to. We found the enclave in the spa which might have been the highlight of our cruise! Customer Service desk was very helpful. We had a chance to see the Captain out and about a few times during the cruise which we enjoyed. Captain Stringer was delightful, funny, amiable and approachable. We were visiting New York and decided to cruise in the middle of our holiday. We got the rest and relaxation we were looking for. We enjoyed Halifax immensely with its maritime history, buildings and ambiance. The Regal Princess is now my favourite Princess ship and I would go again in a heartbeat.

Beautifully updated ship, lots to do and outstanding staff

Regal Princess Cruise Review by 2jameses

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Canada & New England
  • Cabin Type: Premium Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony

PrincessCruises3, Social Team, Princess Cruises has responded
Hi 2jameses, we're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Regal Princess experience! We're particularly proud of our new shows and excited that you enjoyed them. We hope to welcome you onboard again soon!
2jameses’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Premium Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1 R212

The bed was incredibly comfortable - the best bed I've ever had on a cruise.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins