3. Carnival Valor
This is my 3 or 4th cruise with Carnival and I had enjoyed everyone except the Valor. The first day boarding party was a completely lousy. Yes it was the rainy season and yes it sprinkled what that means to me is the Cruise Director should have been more innovative to motivate the cruisers. The DJ packed up and left because of a few sprinkles. Obviously there was no contingency plan. The food was okay however, the late night options were a pizza or a sandwich. The entertainment was poor. This cruise didn't offer any variety. The entertainment persons sat there and sang. It was a Rock theme ALL 5 NIGHTS. The same songs. I'm not into rock but I enjoy good entertainment. I have never seen rock so quiet. Most of the songs no one was familiar with and the personnel sat through most of the songs. The ship like all others is beautiful. Had a Balcony Suite, it was nice however the Housekeeper broke the door so it wouldn't open. One day we went without being able to go out on the balcony. The room service was excellent. We left a hefty tip. Unless they make some serious changes to the Valor I won't sail on it again. I will however sail with Carnival again.

BORING

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by Era Cook

Era Cook’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 8267
The cabin was okay. Enjoyed the balcony. Balcony door broke couldn't go out on the balcony one day.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins