3. Norwegian Sun
Our cruise isn't even over, but we are having such a good time we are writing this now! We chose this cruise because I had two weeks off for vacation and it was only $699 for the whole trip. (Plus lots of additional fees and a pretty large bar tab already. Our favorite part of the trip so far are the shows at night. I love how the production shows use live music and the ventriloquist was so funny and the magician, Ben Nemzer was the highlight of our trip! We also love the music in the Windjammer. Our cabin steward is so nice and greets us by name every night and our room, although an inside cabin had enough space. The ports were fine so far. Nicaragua wasn't so pretty and it rained in Costa Rica, but we loved the rum distillery tour. Overall the service was great, the food was awesome (I probably gained 10lbs) and we would definitely come back to the Sun. We are so sad it ends soon! We love Cagney's Steak House and we love the omelette bar in the mornings.

Amazing Entertainment and incredible value