3. Carnival Breeze
The CD was outstanding. The food was average. The Room attendant was a real pleasure and very good. Most of the theater shows were good to very good. The Country show was the worst show I have ever seen. I didn’t walk out. I ran out. This was the first cruise of 13 I have been on that I was aware of the police escorting passengers in handcuffs from the ship. I had recently returned from a competitor’s cruise and did compare the facilities and the quality of the food. Although the main dining room was mediocre in comparison, the highlights were the Tandor, the Mongolian Wok and Guy’s Burgers. Those locations produced food with a flair and with flavor. The specialty Pig and Anchor BBQ venue was a sad excuse for BBQ. I would recommend skipping the line and dining elsewhere. We did dine in the Steakhouse and the Italian specialty restaurants (fee applies) and found them to be acceptable.

Great Crew - Passengers Not So Great

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by tomv3088

tomv3088’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7363
Nice cabin with just enough extra room to be very comfortable. I loved the separate closet area.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins