3. Oasis of the Seas
Having been on the Oasis before, I was excited to come back to try some of the adventures that I missed the first time around. Still missing a few, so I will need to return. This trip was just my sister and I, and we both had a relaxing, fun time. We played a lot of Bingo and won once - thought that was good! We met some really nice people in the dining room and it was fun to run into them around the ship. We went to a few shows, but missed CATS this time. Wish there were more medium priced items for sale at the shops. Too much high price items that average cruisers don't enjoy. Was bummed that we never got a notice of the Meet & Mingle (even thought we did sign up) and we missed meeting all the other cruisers who we communicated with online before the cruise.

Loved the Oasis of the Seas

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by diacar58

diacar58’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Great cabin! Fit two people with lots of room to walk. Good hanging clothes storage and cubbies for all other things. Bathroom is small, one person at a time. Shower was decent. Our steward was awesome! Nigel took great care of us and we had ice every day and cute towel animals.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans