3. Allure of the Seas
I was traveling with a group not a cruise line I would have picked on my own because of comments I have heard from other people. The food was ok at best some was so tasteless I could not believe that what I put on my plate had no flavor. The bacon in the morning was mostly a large pile of warm but very what I considered raw bacon. They charge $4 for a can of coke/power aid, and $2.50 for a small bag of popcorn for the outside movie. Other cruise lines I have been on (which is 5 others) charge from $2 to $2.75 for a coke and nothing for popcorn. The staff on the cruise was mostly great very helpful, and friendly. The cabin was nice but for being larger then others I have had, had less space to put away stuff only three draws one was only two inches deep.

First time on Royal Caribbean

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by 1156

The staff on the cruise was mostly great very helpful, and friendly.

1156’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

nice cabin but had very little space to put stuff away less then other cabins I have been in the bathroom shower was nice
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans