Disney Magic Cruise Review

• Sail Date: Oct 2017
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

Hello,

My family and I recently returned from our first Disney Cruise. We did the 7 night Disney Magic Cruise (10/14-10/21) from NY, to Castaway Cay, to Port Canaveral. I cannot express how amazing this trip truly was. Every facet of the cruise exceeded our expectations. The ship was immaculate and well maintained. The food quality was amazing and delicious no matter where we ate. We generally stuck with Cabanas from breakfast and lunch every day and were consistently very happy. The staff in all areas was just great. Our stateroom host Margaret was magically always around and took great care of us, we never needed anything extra. Our main waiter was Hilash - my kids are still talking about him from his magic tricks and puzzles at dinner to the Mickey Mouse shaped ketchup serving. We loved the shows and did not miss a single one. Marcus Monroe was so hillarious and entertaining that we are looking to go see him again live. Castaway Cay was really so beautiful and fun. My son was nervous to actually get in the water with the stingrays but we wanted to see them nonetheless. Kris at the Stingray exhibit (from the Bahamas) was so kind and let us stand and watch by the beach. He stayed with us and explained all sorts of stingray facts and gave us so much information. Really - very very kind and engaging! I have been on 2 other cruises with other companies and enjoyed them, but you folks have set the bar extremely high. After this cruise, my family will be only cruising with Disney Cruise Line. I love the constant family entertainment, I loved the kids areas, I loved all the food, I loved all the shows and music, and Marvel at Sea, Halloween at sea, and Animators palate shows..... loved it all. The Disney Cruise app is also great - kept us all in contact at all times. Everything was great.

AGbing's Full Rating Summary