3. Viking Ingvi
Staff, food, accomodations, service-Awesome beyond words!!!!! The experience exceeded my expectations in every way! The staff couldn't do enough for you, always 2 steps ahead. Service with a smile on all employees on the ship. The food was not only a 5 star restaurant quality, but delivered in the most beautiful presentation. The room was beautiful and spacious, I never felt confined. My husband who gets motion sick-ness had no issues. You never felt like you were moving, smooth sailing the entire time! The on shore excursions were perfect. The guides were very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful in every way. The entertainment and information sessions on the ship were an added hi-light. The crew were not only helpful, but actually had many other talents. They were singers, comedians and crowd pleasers in every way. They made sure everyone was having a great time, and we were! Don't wait, take it now!!

Nothing can TOP this amazing cruise!

Viking Ingvi Cruise Review by SLVM

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom
SLVM’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvi price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
Beautiful and spacious room. My husband is 6'5" and we never felt like we didn't have enough room to get around.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins