3. Navigator of the Seas
We went on this cruise with a group as a business trip. The food was below par, the buffet was the leftovers from the dining room the night before. The Saphire Dining Room meals were equal to a Chili's or Red Robin in the US. Definitely not getting what you paid for. We ate in Chops one night, food was OK, but it would be what I expected in the main dining room, and I would expect better from one of the specialty restaurants. Entertainment was short and choppy; 30 minutes here, 15 minutes there, but nothing to hold you there or keep you entertained. We did the drink package which was very expensive, but cheaper than buying 3 drinks a day. Our balcony suite had ripped sheets on the bed, the picture frame was so tarnished it looked black in the left corner, we had 6 bottles of water in the room for the entire 9 days, if you wanted free water you had to get it on a different deck, if you ordered it to your room, you paid a room service fee. It's a giant floating mall where they nickle and dime you for everything. I'm very sad that cruises have become so below average. We won't be cruising anymore. Teresa

Not my favorite

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Dirtwindcruiser

It's a giant floating mall where they nickle and dime you for everything.

Teresa
Dirtwindcruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The sheets were ripped at the bottom right corner of the bed and the bed was very hard.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans