3. Emerald Sun
I am not a good sailor on the sea, so my partner persuaded me to try a River Cruise. We are not young, my partner being 86 and I am 2 months short of 80, and this cruise was absolutely right for us. We did not have any complaints, and the staff were really so nice and pleasant. We did go on every morning outing, but on the slow or gentle walking bus or guide, which suited us and we enjoyed what we saw. The entertainment was all to our liking, and the resident pianist, who also sang, was excellent too. I didn't realise there would be a dance floor, or I would have included suitable shoes, but we still managed to have a dance, which we love. I was so happy that I didn't put on any weight (having seen this happen to others on cruises) and this was due to the food that we got - there was no time we were unhappy with anything.

My very first cruise of any kind

Emerald Sun Cruise Review by laughinglilian

laughinglilian’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Sun price drops

We enjoyed having a full view from our picture window, and after we had unpacked, found a little more space to put things, and our cases went under the beds so there was more room that we first thought.