3. Norwegian Getaway
Loved the ship. Clean.Food great but could cater more for vegetarians. I found that there were a lot of cross contamination. Visited stunning places. Highlight was definately St.Petersburg and Berlin. Stockholm beautifull. Very short stay.All the places in the Baltic was great. Dissappointed in the entertainment. Had to pay to see certain shows. Also be prepared to pay for all the extras.please take comfortable shoes as there is a lot of walking involved especially in St.Petersburg.also take some goodies with to nibble on as we hardly had anytime to stop and eat. The wait at some palaces were rather long. We were lucky to have had great weather but a light jacket is a necessity My greatest disappointment however was my cabin 9104 as I booked and payed for an ocean view cabin and there was no view whatsoever. Please be wary of that. I found myself at the reception area everyday but with no satisfaction,so I basically lost out big time. Contacted ncl but to no avail.

Great cruise with some disappointment.

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Ruksmayet

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window

Ruksmayet’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
Cabin OA 9104
My greatest disappointment as they advertise ocean view with large picture window and that doesn't exist. Very small narrow cabin. Obstructed view. No ocean in sight.Does hav a round window but no view. Obstructed. Wish I had just taken an inside cabin. Lost out on my money. Wasn't reimbursed. Angry!!!!
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins