3. Viking Ingvi
I wanted to see a snapshot of Europe in order to pick a country to go back to and spend more time. This cruise covered so many places that gave me an over view of Europe that it more than fulfilled my needs. The cabin was perfect with the slider so I could view the life on the river - water fowl, homes and towns. The dining was certainly adequate and knowing that the most gourmet foods are not always possible on a boat. The crew were very personable and remembered me during the trip which was so kind! The towns where the cruise stopped exceeded my expectations of European towns and the tours in the towns covered many aspects - culture, history, etc., which pleased me. It was a joy to have laundry service on the trip. I think Viking does an excellent job on their cruises and I hope to take another one soon.

The off boat excursions were so full of information, food, which was excellent.

Viking Ingvi Cruise Review by Fehling

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

It was a joy to have laundry service on the trip.

Fehling’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvi price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D ?
Was very comfy as I was traveling alone. Would have gotten a suite if there had been 2 of us.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins