3. Viking Sky
I wanted to see Quebec, because my families have ties to New France dating back to 1620. My husband was reluctant to pull our 5th wheel to the northwest and eastern Canada. This cruise seemed to be a perfect compromise. We had taken a Viking River Cruise and were more than satisfied so again this seemed perfect. Neither of us had been on an Ocean Cruise. We are from a small rural town and aren't particularly fond of large cities. If I had any complaints it would be size. I prefer the smaller River Cruise. That said, the cruise was wonderful. I wasn't sure about the cabin as we chose the lowest fare, but it was more than adequate. I am not a smaller so the provided snacks were not important. The room was more than roomy enough with a large closer and some drawers. The food was great. We ate at the Restaurant and the World Cafe, both had the finest food and the service was superb. The entertainment was great and enrichment lectures were well chosen. They had games,such as trivia which was loads of fun. They had dance classes which were fun. I got my husband out but, yes he has 2 left feet. I particularly went for the excursions. I was thoroughly pleased with what I saw and learned. Embarkation in New York was slow but it can't blame Viking for TEA. Traffic in New York at rush hour is horrible. It would have been easier if our flight had arrived 2 hours earlier. They might look at flight schedules.. All in all we loved the trip, if only it were less people.

Wonderful

Viking Sky Cruise Review by jrch102589

jrch102589’s Full Rating Summary

Very comfortable even being it was one of the cheaper cabins. Very roomy and the steward was wonderful and helpful.