It was a cruise for my wife's senior birthday. After forgetting our passports and having to return home after a stay at the Premier Inn the boarding was over in 45 minutes and all cases were unpacked with half an hour of entering the cabin. We have been on the ship a few time so we knew the layout of it. On our first night dining, I was uncertain of one of the other guest on the table. The second night after he stated that the staff of the ship had an easy life we decided that was a good reason to leave the table. This was the first time we have done it in over 20 cruises. The ship was clean and the ports visited all very nice some we have been to before but this was a chill out cruise. No tours booked. The food was of its normal high standard with plenty of choices. We did not go to any of the lectures so can't comment. What I will prise very highly is the entertainment team. The night shows in both the club and theatre were of a very high standard. The best we have ever had. All in all a great 5-star cruise well done Fred.

A cruise to remember

Braemar Cruise Review by Harry298

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Twin Inside Cabin

We have been on the ship a few time so we knew the layout of it.

The food was of its normal high standard with plenty of choices.

We did not go to any of the lectures so can't comment.

All in all a great 5-star cruise well done Fred.
Harry298’s Full Rating Summary
Get Braemar price drops

Twin Inside Cabin
Cabin F 3068
All we wanted a bed. Cupboard space and the tea making facilities. Only fault no fridge.
  Braemar Deck Plans