3. Navigator of the Seas
My partner wanted me to try out cruising. We did Northern Europe 9 nights as a starter. Glad it wasn't any longer!!! We had a Deluxe (it wasn't) balcony room, tired and dated. Entertainment was very holiday camp, which is fine but your not paying holiday camp prices!!! I felt the whole thing was very comercial no personal touches, constantly being pushed to purchase extras i.e. Drink, food, internet packages and excursions the latter we didn't do through Royal Caribbean which I'm pleased about, having seen the prices and heard some of the other guest comments. Food in the main dinning area (ala carte menu) was very average. Food in windjammer (help yourself buffet) was much better, Staff were friendly enough, some of them clearly needed a holiday themselves and some of their uniforms were very tatty. There were a few that were really nice and helpful. Shops on board were poorly stocked and out of season. We paid £2,400 for 2 of us plus drinks package which was roughly £800 plus eating in the specialty dinning rooms £200 so the actual cost was around £3,400 for 2 in my opinion we could and have got a lot more for our money when not cruising. We spent Friday evening at sea Saturday in Cherbourg, that was nice Sunday in Le Havre most things were closed (badly planned) Paris is about a 6-7 hour round trip so not really worth it for the few hours you'd get there. Monday at sea Tuesday & Wednesday in Oslo, beautiful country do the hop on off bus tour well worth it. Thursday at sea Friday Amsterdam do the hop on off bus and boat tour well worth it. You don't get long enough here. Saturday in Belgium again beautiful, get the shuttle from the port. And do a river cruise, Again not long enough here so it makes the wasted Sunday in Le Havre even more annoying.

All a bit tired and dated. Entertainment very holiday camp standard.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Mary13

We spent Friday evening at sea

Saturday in Cherbourg, that was nice

Monday at sea

Thursday at sea

Mary13’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Dated, warn needs attention.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans