• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

lkemper
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Aug 2017
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony

We had an incredible week-long tour to celebrate a friend's birthday. We chose this cruise based on the itinerary and time spent in Paris. This was my second river cruise, although I've cruised on ocean cruise lines numerous times. I like the size of a river cruise boat, the ability to see something new every day and the ability to meet/see a number of the other passengers.

The staff was great, especially our wait staff in the dining room. There were 8 of us and we sat at the same table most nights. Our waitress was very attentive and ensured we had a nice experience. The excursions were memorable; my favorites were Monet's garden and Normandy - both places I've wanted to see. The food was superb; much better than I've had on other cruises.

My only negative was the piano player. His music was so-so, and when we made requests, he wasn't willing to accommodate them. The other entertainment was good.

Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony

I don't remember our cabin number. The cabins were good size. The bathrooms were bigger than I've had on other cruises.

Find a cruise