3. Avalon Creativity
We had an incredible week-long tour to celebrate a friend's birthday. We chose this cruise based on the itinerary and time spent in Paris. This was my second river cruise, although I've cruised on ocean cruise lines numerous times. I like the size of a river cruise boat, the ability to see something new every day and the ability to meet/see a number of the other passengers. The staff was great, especially our wait staff in the dining room. There were 8 of us and we sat at the same table most nights. Our waitress was very attentive and ensured we had a nice experience. The excursions were memorable; my favorites were Monet's garden and Normandy - both places I've wanted to see. The food was superb; much better than I've had on other cruises. My only negative was the piano player. His music was so-so, and when we made requests, he wasn't willing to accommodate them. The other entertainment was good.

Normandy Cruise

lkemper’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Creativity price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin B
I don't remember our cabin number. The cabins were good size. The bathrooms were bigger than I've had on other cruises.
Sapphire Deck Balcony Cabins