3. Carnival Liberty
This was our first cruise with Carnival, and I have my doubts about the quality and service we would encounter. I have cruise with Celebrity, RCCL, HAL, Princess and NCL before and had always avoided Carnival. In the case the price was just too good to avoid. The timing was perfect and it had a new port of call for me, so we booked.

From the moment we boarded the ship I was pleasently surprised. The line ups for food that I had read about were no where to be found. We found seats near enough the pool to enjoy it and the service was great.

The entertainment at times I found cheezy and others quite good, it all depends on what you like as to what your opinion will be on it.

Food was very good, if we ordered something we didn't like we just requested something else and if we ordered something we liked and wanted more our waiter was more then happy to accomodate us. You must be aware of the melting chocolate cake... the best way to eat it is carve a hole out in the middle and dump the ice cream in, always always ask for two ice creams with it. It is the best ever...

I am cruising Carnival again in March this time with the kids and can't wait. Carnival has gained a customer for life with me. For what you pay for this product you get a whole lot more.

Beyond expectation

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by Chilliwack Cruisers

Chilliwack Cruisers’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin 8E 9282
Very comfortable. Only one outlet in cabin and one in bathroom. If you are recharging alot of stuff you may need a power bar. No clock in the cabin. Tons of storage. Loved having the balcony.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins