3. American Constellation
First American Cruise Lines cruise and wanted to experience a cruise close to home and looked forward to the beauty of the Hudson River Valley and its history. Shore excursions were great but I would like to have participated in more of them. Fall color was unfortunately behind schedule but we did see some by the end of the trip. The new ship was excellent with a great staff. Public rooms were awesome. I would have liked more history lectures on the Hudson River Valley. The tour of New York State Capitol, Sunnyside, West Point, the FDR estate were excellent.I have already booked my next cruise with American Cruise Lines to Southeast Alaska. American has an excellent selection of cruises all over the USA. I would like to do the Columbia and Snake River cruise as well as the Mississippi River cruise. Overall I was very impressed with my first American Cruise Lines cruise.

Fall color cruise on the Hudson River

American Constellation Cruise Review by DanVA205

DanVA205’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Constellation price drops

Size was adequate, very clean and well taken care of by the staff. Balcony provided great views of the river travel.