3. Celebrity Constellation
We chose this cruise because of the itinerary which included several ports we hadn't been to before. We had a Sky suite after having been aqua before but I'm not really sure what the advantages actually were. Our Butler did nothing and forgot to do the things we asked . I've had much better service from our cabin stewards .So I would not pay all that extra money next time ,using the money instead on Specialty restaurants,excursions drinks etc. As we had a drinks package we preferred the other bars to Michaels . Luminea is a lovely restaurant with an amazing staff but many times we'd ask for things off the othe restaurant menus . Celebrity will have to watch with so much completion ,the prices for everything were really inflated:- Internet .no real package choice ,$295 for unlimited minutes Speciality Restaurants $45 a head Classic drinks package only covers drinks up to $9 but so many glasses of wine,cocktails ,liqueurs were $10+ Shore excursions ..very pricey we used small independent local shore excursion providers with only 8-10 in a mini van In room Tv programmes very limited with pay for on demand movies (on Princess in July these were all free) Saying that the weather was fabulous ,seas calm and the ports all fantastic apart from Sete, So we had a fabulous holiday .But Celebrity used to be my No1 ,I've had second thoughts!

Not quite up to usual standard I expect of Celebrity .....EXPENSIVE

Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Sky Suite 1
Cabin S1 6100
Large comfortable ,loads of room . Plenty of storage
Shower over bath,I prefer a walk in shower
Butler service was a waste of time

I would not book a suite over an Aqua class balcony next time
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins