3. Avalon Affinity
We have traveled with Avalon before. We thought this would be a nice trip. It was! Our travel guide was excellent. The pamphlets we were given ahead were informative, clear, and concise. We had a guide every step of the way, including the trips on the train. I had an injury in Monoco. Our guide was able to direct me to a local hospital. I received very good care. I could have used less walking and less free time. I would prefer the option of free time or returning to the ship. I would have liked to have known how much time was allotted to the major sites: Louve, Buckingham Palace, and Windsor Castle. The cruise was for our 50th Anniversary. Food, wine, food tastings were excellent. We did not go to the late night entertainment. We were too tired. We got plenty of exercise with the walking. I would like some transportation like a mini van or a golf cart to take us all the way to the next attraction. Even though a coach took us to the general area, there was still too much walking.

17 days France to England

Avalon Affinity Cruise Review by Mhdydek

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony

The cruise was for our 50th Anniversary.

Mhdydek’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Affinity price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin P 205
Very nice. Housekeeping kept the room very clean. The room was of sufficient size.
Royal Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins