3. Carnival Pride
I would recommend this destination to anyone wanting a change in venue. Bermuda was a nice change from island hopping! It was nice to see the nightlife for a change. Thanks to Ricky's Island Tours we saw everything of interest on the island and learned a great deal about the culture and history and it was half the price that Carnival wanted for an island tour. Embarkation was a bit distressing but the smoothness of debarkation made up for it. The service was excellent, most especially our wait staff. I will also say that the onboard activities could use a change. After a number of cruises there is only so much bingo/trivia contests/diamond sales/scam seminars one can take. My only other complaint is with regard to the smoking areas on the ship; there are not enough and guests should be allowed to smoke on balconies. Although I am not a smoker, my husband is. We have always booked a balcony so that he could smoke there. I feel that Carnival has placed too much importance on other "social groups" and given the smokers a raw deal.

Bermuda Bound!

cruisecritic081979’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 7239
Good
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins