3. Scenic Jade
My husband and I went on the Scenic Jade Budapest to Prague River cruise to celebrate our 30th anniversary in June, 2017. The entire trip exceeded our expectations. From the airport pickup to the transfer to the Prague airport, everything was handled wonderfully. We had a deluxe Balcony suite on the diamond floor and the room was beautiful with plenty of space. The balcony was especially nice on the nights the boat was cruising. We were treated to a full moon these nights….very romantic. The food was very good and they accommodated my husband’s dietary restrictions. There were lots of choices of excursions. My husband is gluten free and everyday a menu would be in our room indicating which item he could eat. This was our first cruise and would definitely go on another one, especially with Scenic. I would highly recommend Scenic and this trip to anyone. Loved it!!!!

Wonderful way to celebrate our 30th Anniversary

Scenic Jade Cruise Review by carpdiem

carpdiem’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Jade price drops

Cabin PD312
The cabin was wonderful. Bathroom, lovely with colored lights in the shower. Great balcony. Plenty of room.