3. Liberty of the Seas
Number one: this survey is inadequate for some response I feel RC needs to take into account. 1) RC needs to be aware that some passengers may be epileptic and abandon ship alarm may trigger an episode as happened with a table mate of hours. Also many of the shows and promenade events with flashing lights may also engender an episode. 2) RC also need to have better descriptions of the excursions they offer regarding the physical difficulty the precipitants may encounter. The Mayan cave "underground river" pathways were not describe well enough in my opinion. 3) the main dining room experience: The strip steak I hade was full of gristle. The lobster tails were dry. Minor note: in our cabin 8449 the middle right draw on the vanity had a loose right raceway. Now for the good news: The shows were excellent in my opinion. The sommelier at the Vintages--sorry I don't recall his name--was a pleasure to encounter and an excellent host. The food in the Windjammer was of great variety an excellent as well. Our cabin porter was congenial, helpful and prompt. In fact I was very impressed with the complete RC staff's attitude an friendly desire to be helpful

Specail things RC should take note of.

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by mjljr

Now for the good news:

The shows were excellent in my opinion.

The food in the Windjammer was of great variety an excellent as well.

Our cabin porter was congenial, helpful and prompt.

mjljr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans

• Amazing River & Cavern Explore
    The caves were interesting. The lockers at the facility were wooden particle board and the locks were inadequate. The lunch was very good and authentic. Now Royal Caribbean need to provide a better description of the experience for those that may be physically limited in their walk of swimming abilities.
    View All 140 Amazing River & Cavern Explore Reviews