3. MSC Divina
I could find some issues, however, they are too minor to bring up. The cruise was very enjoyable and relaxing. I will tell all my cruising friends about our trip and with luck I will cruise again with friends. Our stateroom was very comfortable and we enjoyed looking at the beautiful blue water and reading while sitting on the balcony. Boarding and disembarking were the best I have experienced. I donot have the words to to say how great the shows were. The crew from our stateroom steward to the wait staff were all helpful and were there when needed. The new design for the shower was great at 6 feet 2 inches 250+ I had no problems getting in or out of the shower. Also helpful was the closet space with more hangers. We have made this trip with Rccl and did not book any tours, we did have an excellent guide in Montego Bay,Ms McIntosh who gave us a wonderful tour of the city, she was just a joy to be with.

Wonderful

growing old but not up’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 10021
Could not get any better.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins