3. Liberty of the Seas
This ship was big enough to have a variety of activities, but not so big that you get lost, or spend all your time going back and forth. The crew is very helpful and friendly. There is always good live music to enjoy. The spa/fitness center seemed to have tons of activities and learning experiences, and the sports deck always had ways to participate. I would not go to the "Shopping Talk" again, but you do have to sit through it if you want some of the coupons for port shopping. I loved having a family pool area and separate "adults only" area. I was not travelling with kids, so it was nice to not have them around during my pool time. The shows and game activities (like Love & Marriage Game Show) are not to be missed. They were all outstanding and entertaining. The food was top notch and the staff is great about bringing extras to share or try. The cabins are roomy and have plenty of storage. Roatan and Costa Maya ports are easily accessible from the ship. The Cozumel port is quite a walk from the ship, but they do have a shuttle that will drive part of the way. I would definitely take this cruise again.

Perfectly sized ship.

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Anchorgirl17

Anchorgirl17’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

The cabin was really roomy and had lots of storage. My carpet needed a little more attention by the vacuum cleaner, but was very clean and nicely kept otherwise. It was very comfortable; including the beds. The hair dryer is the wimpy one you find at any motel, but it was better than having to lug my regular one with me.
  Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans

• Dolphin Swim
    Dolphin Encounter was OUTSTANDING! There was a lot of waiting, but it was AMAZING. We got one-on-one time with the dolphin and spent lots of time petting the dolphin and interacting with her. It rained, so I didn't spend too much time analyzing my photos. I just paid the $ 50 and bought the CD of my photos. They take a dozen or more of your interacting with the dolphin. I felt that the money I spent on this excursion went to help for the care of the dolphins, so I didn't mind the expense. I was afraid it would just be a minute or two with the dolphin, but not so... you get a good amount of time with them. A definite MUST-DO. My mom doesn't swim and is afraid of the water, but she would be able to do this. You stand on a wide ledge and the dolphins come to you. Loved this!
    View All 36 Dolphin Swim Reviews
  • Cozumel
    The ship and all information (including the posted cab rates) say $ 8 for up to 4 people, to the center of town. I wandered around the area trying to find people to share. When I finally did, and we got to the destination, the cab driver made me pay all $8 for myself because I wasn't "related to" the other people. I was irate. I felt really cheated. Be warned! Truly, I wish I had skipped the downtown shopping all together, and went to the beach instead. Shopping there by the port is just as good as anywhere else. The water is amazing. Do yourself a favor and do something involving the ocean instead of shopping!
    View All 6,725 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Island Tour
    It was raining, so that was a challenge. I did the "Tour and Beach". The tallest point on the island was bogged in with rain and clouds. Driving around lets you see how people live, but there wasn't a whole lot to see. I REALLY enjoyed the Iguana Park, but it's small and you only need 20 - 30 minutes max. The "lagoon" was nice for kayaking, and swimming, but I would have rather been at a true beach where I could have snorkeled. I swam and saw lots of little fish with my swim mask, but ended up covered with bites from sand fleas, or something like that covering my body.
    View All 227 Island Tour Reviews