3. Navigator of the Seas
We picked this ship sailing out of Southampton England for its fantastic itinerary; Portugal, Morocco, The Canaries, Madeira and Le Havre. The food was good to very good though some nights it was difficult to find something that appealed to me. The lunches were adequate and the breakfasts I ordered were made-to-order omelets which were fine. The room was a decent size. The cruse Director Clo and her staff was fantastic! The entertainment, however was skewed to suit a British crowd with British comics, magicians and singers. As an American I often found that their accents and their frames of reference made it difficult to appreciate their performances. But again we picked this cruise for its itinerary. It was well maintained though often it was difficult to obtain the services of a waiter at the pool areas. Overall, we had a good time and visited places we had never been to before.

Typically good RCCL ship with some caveats

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by tfmd

tfmd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

• Agadir
    We took a Viator tour to Marrakech. The tour took us to the old part of the city which was very interesting. Unfortunately the guide was not as interesting as the the places he took us to.
    View All 18 Agadir Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Agadir Cruise Port Review
  • Timanfaya National Park
    The tour was fantastic and the guide outstanding but the operator was awful. I never got a confirmation ticket and mis-information on where to meet and when it would start. They ignored repeated emails I sent them and I only received the information on when and where to meet, much of it wrong, the night before.
    View All 20 Timanfaya National Park Reviews
  • D-Day Beaches
    Just going to see these beaches and the cliffs the Rangers had to climb was interesting to me as I love to read about military history. The guide, however, was poor. His English was overshadowed by his heavy French accent. And he gave us very little history of the events on June 6, 1944. Luckily for me I have read many accounts. Most of the information we gleaned was from the info on teh historical markers and monuments.
    View All 65 D-Day Beaches Reviews
  • Lisbon
    Our guide Justin , who is Canadian by birth, is a historian and have us a great overview of the history of Portugal with an emphasis on the Jewish experience before and during the expulsion/forced conversion of the Jews of Portugal. We started at the top of the city and walked down to the lower main square of Lisbon.
    View All 13,008 Lisbon Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Lisbon Cruise Port Review
  • Tenerife
    The tour was all I expected and very good and unlike my poor experience with the staff of Lanzerote Guides . com these guys were prompt with their confirmation and gave precise directions on when and where to meet. I think that because they are a British tour company!
    View All 13,008 Tenerife Cruise Port Reviews