3. Harmony of the Seas
This was our 18th RC cruise and a disappointment. We made all our shows reservations on line and also purchased the internet package prior to our trip. The ship did not have our show reservations except for Grease and they had us down for the 10:30 show, the reservation was for 8:30. We had to buy the internet pkg again as they did not have that either, lost out on the 20% off. As a result of a very stressful summer, car accident, health & hurricane we were very much looking forward to this cruise and spending our time in the solarium. The solarium is 3 levels, spacious and beautiful with a restaurant and bar. We were very disappointed in RC for not having a pool in the solarium. We have been on the sister ships and the pools are always full, it's hot and you tend to spend a lot of time in them. We cooled off by standing under a spray or stepping in the shower. There are 3 other pools on the ship that were maxed out with children and adults. We were told that there was over 900 children on board and I think I heard everyone of them! One other area the ship needs to change is the coffee shop on the promenade. Move the coffee pots and condiments to an area that is easier to get to. RC will always be our favorite cruise line and we will continue to sail with them. The crew on all there ships is excellent as is the food and service. I am glad I am not a drinker as I feel there drinks are overpriced including the bottles of water. The ship is beautiful, the room had plenty of closet and drawer space and the balcony enough room for the two of us. Our room steward Gusto was amazing he just couldn't do enough for us. We ate in the Windjammer, again great wait staff and good food. One more complaint going out to RC the casino was off limits for me. The cigarette smoke was so bad throughout the whole casino even in the non smoking area. I'm sure that many folks would agree.

Unhappy Royal Caribbean Traveler

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by hadley35

hadley35’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

I wasn't impressed with the décor but it was fine for the time we were in there.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans