3. Voyager of the Seas
This was my first cruise on the Voyager of the Seas ,I cruised in the past with RC mainly on their Oasis class so I did not know what to expect , the reviews here did not helped much to reduce my worries. I want to say my worries were for nothing , this is a big ship well maintained , I did a lot of tours over the ship and could not find many places that the ship "show its age" even comparing to the new RC ships (my last cruise was on the Harmony of the seas). So we really enjoyed this ship and for shore the ports it brought us to. There are also some downsides for sure : On the first two days there were many queues mainly to the shore excursions and guess services, I guess people did not planned ahead and book them online , Regarding the guest services , they could have done better job by adding more people to the desk (there was a long line and not all the station where manned). I heard some people at the beginning of the cruise saying the name of the ship should changed to "Queues Of the Seas). but after the first two days the queues gone. The food was good , although we mainly were eaten at the buffet we went to Giovanni table once and it was excellent. The port we went to were very interesting. The entertainment was good but disappointing comparing to the previous ships I was cruising with , but again I was cruising mainly with the Oasis class that had Broadway productions and the aqua show.

Wonderful ship with interesting itinerary

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by traveler301

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Asia

So we really enjoyed this ship and for shore the ports it brought us to.

There are also some downsides for sure :

The port we went to were very interesting.

traveler301’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas price drops

The Cabin was excellent for two people , the Virtual balcony helps to reduce any claustrophobic filing of the interior cabin.
There were enough space to put all of our stuff and we even had places we did not used .
RC did a good view with this cabin , I must say , if the different between interior and ocean view is more than 100$ I do not sea any reason to take the ocean view.
  Voyager of the Seas Deck Plans

• City Tour
    The ship was docking in Pu MY which is one and half hour drive from the city , there were some Taxi outside of the port and it seems like at least 15 minutes to reach them from the ship.
    The city itself is very busy city with combination of new/old are,
    We started our trip in a small chines temple moving to an Vietnamese temple. the next stop was the center of the city which we got allot of free time for shooing or visiting the area , we did our own tour for a while , found a supermarket to buy some coffee and tea to bring back home and also as presents and we even had time to take quick foot massage and got something quick to eat.
    The next stop was in the old prime minster house which is now a museum . we went back tot he ship just on time.
    View All 94 City Tour Reviews
  • Hong Kong
    Hong Kong is very hectic city but many things to do there ,
    We took our own tour in the city and went to the lady market (a very crowd market) , we saw the free light show (very nice) and enjoyed some of the malls.
    View All 313 Hong Kong Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Hong Kong Cruise Port Review
  • Kaohsiung
    We took the ship tour tp Fo Guang Shna temple ,
    This was half day tour and it was very interesting and impressive , I would recommend to do this tour. mind you need to walk quite allot but it worth it.
    View All 12 Kaohsiung Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Kaohsiung Cruise Port Review
  • Nha Trang
    This is tendering port for the VOC but we took a tour from the ship so it was quite fast ,
    We did the highlight city tour which took us to two temples with very nice view , to a coffee shop near the seas which gave us very good coconut to drink from.
    We got some free time int he city market that really had good bargains , just wished the tour was longer.
    View All 62 Nha Trang Cruise Port Reviews