3. Liberty of the Seas
We liked many things about Liberty of the Seas with Royal Caribbean. The top qualities being friendliness of staff, quality for cost, ADULT ONLY SOLARIUM including pool and hot tubs; not being required to purchase drink package for everyone in the room. The Promenade on the ship is very nice and has the appearance of an Italian street area with shops and bistros. The 70's party in the Promenade was so much fun with everyone singing and dancing in the street with entertainment staff up above. The DreamWorks parade was fun for kids and adults. The pizza is not the best but will work for a late night snack. Didn't care for the musicians aside from the orchestra. The live musicians and piano bar were not the best. The headliner shows were well presented and included an aerial show, Broadway - Saturday Night Fever and El Chapo was entertaining. We missed one headliner show but comments we heard were that it was good as well. The best value of the cruise was that my travel partner could purchase the Deluxe drink package and I was not required to. It is never a price advantage for me so I was glad to not have to purchase that. This is helpful for many who don't drink at all or as much.

High Quality Cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by sherryrich

The DreamWorks parade was fun for kids and adults.

The pizza is not the best but will work for a late night snack.

sherryrich’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

Really liked the roominess of the inside cabin which included a couch and coffee table. It was nice to have a place to sit besides the bed.
  Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans