3. MSC Divina
I chose MSC cruises because the price for a 7-day cruise was inexpensive. This was my first cruise and I am pleased so say MSC was the cruise line that officially made me no longer a cruise virgin! The embarkation and disembarkation both were fine, had long lines but the process was easy. I can say that although the price was very affordable the service, attention to meet my needs and the others who traveled with me was phenomenal. The ship was decorated magnificently, our cabin was an average cabin compared to other cruise lines. We all asked for two single beds and all three rooms had to call to request the beds be separated. I really loved that we had clean ups twice a day. The entertainment was good, the evening shows got better each day. Some activities I actually attend occurred during other events so I did not get to participate. I also noticed that most parties or other adult entertainment was very late at 10:30 pm or later. On port days it made it difficult for me as I was tired from my fun day on the Island sight seeing, shopping, excursions or visiting local beaches. Each of the Ports of call I was impressed as it was so much to do and see. I felt it just was not enough time to actually get to see each place. The ports during this cruise were Cozumel, Mexico; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Nassau, Bahamas; Cayman Island. None of the places we traveled to was affected by any of the hurricanes, the locals said they had rain or nothing at all. The weather was great each day and it may have rained but it wasn't a wash out. I loved that when returning to the ship from port ice cold water and cold wash clothes were awaiting while we waited to be checked back on board. I did not see that on neighboring ships. The ship was beautifully decorated and no two areas looked the same, the ship was really clean and the food was good. Buffet always had fresh fruit some days it was sweet and other days it seemed as if they were trying not to spare any because the rind was attached to melon changing the taste. The food at the black Crab was good, the first day service was not to my standard as we felt as though we was being ignored, Jeyen improved and I to my disappointment most of us did not attend dinner the last nigh due to taking care of business in photo area or did not like the menu. I do regret not saying than you and good-bye. I was amazed when I received a birthday card signed by Captain Masso on disembarkation morning that was unexpected and put a smile on my face. I would sail on MSC Divina again but 1st want to get the new ship experience can't wait to sail on the MSC Seaside in 2019, if opportunity permits I will take two cruises next year one on Seaside and a birthday party on a Carnival ship!

Wonderful experience

1st time over 40 cruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Interior Stateroom
Cabin I1 8039
the cabin had enough space and storage for the both of us, the cabin steward Michael was great and we always had clean towels and a clean room
Guinone Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins