3. Avalon Creativity
This was my first trip to Europe. If I were to travel again it would most definitely be with Avalon. The staff was fantastic, tour options were wonderful and I felts as though I was able to see so much in such a short time. The food was very well done, a lot of choices for dinner that spoke to my culinary pallet. Tony, our director was always there to help if we had any questions. The tour guides were extremely knowledgeable and in particular Natalie was a delight. We also had the pleasure of meeting a WWII survivor and hear her story of how her father was taken by the Nazis: it was a powerful one that I will not soon forget. The only down side to the cruise was the music selection was a bit old for my taste ( I am in my late 20's) but other than that everything was just amazing. I would say to anyone looking to go on a vacation to check into Avalon (and I have already recommended to quite a few people at this time!).

First Time in Europe!