3. Avalon Artistry II
My daugh ter, Paula Froelich, is a free -lance journalist. She wrote about Avalon, and she strongly recommended it to me and my sister and brother -in-law. We have had numerous cruises with a least a half-dozen cruise lines - all very good! Avalon surpassed our expectations (even when compared to Azimara, Princess, Norwegian, Holland America, Carnival, etc.). Remarkably fine cuisine and the composition of the plate was . . . artistic. Very attractive. I enjoyed my cigars on the back and on top of the boat. Many lines discriminate against smokers. I no longer patronize those lines, e.g. Princess. The onboard entertainment was very good. I attended all events. Ihad never been to these towns along the Danube (Vienna included) and the Rhine. There was so much to see and so little time to see them. By the way, Avalon's arranging of flight from CVG to CDG to Vienna (and return was a master stroke of arrangement. I dislike flying, but your arrangements with Delta were perfect. You folks did an exemplary job. You have my highest marks. A+

Outstanding Cruise Experience

Avalon Artistry II Cruise Review by froelire

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony

The onboard entertainment was very good. I attended all events.

You folks did an exemplary job. You have my highest marks. A+
froelire’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Artistry II price drops

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin P 302
Remarkably clean, attractive, well furnished. Excellent cabin service.
Royal Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins