3. Serenade of the Seas
I was overall happy with cruise for the most part. I would rate the cruise as follows, 60% as fun, entertaining, and enjoyable. 40% not so much, a lot of waiting in lines on numerous occasions. Maybe this is normal, but as a veteran, the Army might be more efficient in this area and vets know what I mean, a lot of hurry up and wait. Dinning room meals were disappointing, buffet eating was better by far, more choices not as much waiting. But then you had to serve yourself, I know some people like to be waited on. Shows and entertainment venues were very good, lots of laughs. Room was better than expected, we were in room with large port hole window, I would recommend a balcony if on a warm weather cruise. This cruise had many seniors, of which I am one, so some patients is required from younger individuals. All in all I would go again in the future, I would not go on a ship that holds more than 2,500 people, I can't imagine a ship with up to 6,000 passengers.

First Cruise in 25 Years

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by markhnatow

markhnatow’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Cabin was fine, large enough for two, nice view out of port window.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans