3. Norwegian Jade
We chose this cruise because of family. The ship was beautiful. The cabin would have been great if not for the old bar of soap and scum on the soap holder and huge smears on the cabin door. Sheets were not changed for the ten days of the cruise. Dining was good. The restaurants were very nice. There was plenty to do. I used a scooter and at restaurants they were great. Getting on and off the ship at different ports was easy. Most of the crew was friendly and helpful. The woman in charge of disembarkation turned it into a nightmare. She was rude and argumentative. I double checked what to do about disembarkation with the scooter. It was to be left on the ship. She wanted me to leave it in the terminal with the key in it. The one thing I will remember most about this cruise is the very unhappy disembarkation because it's the last thing I experienced.

Our first cruise

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Stardust117

Stardust117’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OX 8098
There was an old bar of soap and soap scum on the soap holder. There were huge smears on inside of the cabin door. Sheets were not changed for the ten days of the cruise.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins