3. Avalon Creativity
Loved our ship, Creativity. Our cabin was large - 172 sq ft as opposed to other river cruises where there was only 126 sq ft. Also, the bathroom was roomy and there was enough storage space for two people. And this was the lowest priced cabin! The food was delicious, and service was attentive. At every stop we had a choice of two included bus tours. My favorites were Giverny - I like Monet even better now and Normandy, very moving. The timing of the trip was good. Usually the shore excursion was in the morning, we were back to the ship for lunch and then all afternoon and evening we had time to explore the city. On our morning bus trip, we learned about the city we were visiting, so we were more knowledgeable when we were on our own. The other passengers were pleasant to talk to. Everyone spoke English. We met Australians, Israelites, New Zealanders and other Americans. My daughter and I are already planning our trip for next year and we are definitely including Avalon.

Great trip